Monday 16 April 2012

Swap Pressie For Me!!

My lovely blog friend Cassidy was my partner in a recent craft swap. We had to make and send a tag with a spring theme - the tag I made is featured earlier in my posts.

I thought I would share the lovely things that Cassidy sent. As well as a gorgeous tag, she sent me a beautiful card as she felt a bit mean sending just a tag! How fab is that?

Thank you so much Cassidy!! My tag went to another lovely lady called Karen who seemed very pleased with it! (Phew!).
A beautiful tag and gorgeous card. Love all the 'jewels' and soft flowers with a fantastic mix of delicate and strong colours.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty. It's so nice to receive a little surprise in the post. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Juliax