Monday 30 March 2015

Stamps And Stencils. . . . New Kid On The Block!

Hi everyone, it is my great pleasure to announce that I am joining forces with some very talented ladies and starting a new challenge blog called Stamps And Stencils.

Grab our blog badge

We will be a mixed media style blog and would like you to use stamps or stencils or both on your projects. (We won't be working with digi images however.)

We go live on Thursday so please do visit the blog, follow us by your favourite method and have some fun! Over the next two days the remainder of the team will be introduced  - I'm sure you'll recognise everyone! All the details are on the blog but if you have any questions, please shout!

Look forward to seeing you play along with us very soon!

10 comments:

  1. Yay! Great news! I wish you loads of joy with this new creative endeavour! Over to have a first look now! Claudia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! I need help in the area of stamps and stencils/techniques so I'm excited about your new challenge blog! I just joined over there so I can keep up with what's going on. Thank you and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge congratulations to you and the other members. Wishing you much success! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many cogratulations from me too Julia and hope to join in as well, time permitting :D
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have followed the new blog Julia i hope to have lots of fun joining in especially with such a fantastic DT giving us some great pointers and inspiration.

    Huge Congrats on your new DT position:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your new adventure, sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Julia! I can't wait to see this new inspiration blog. Mixed media.... Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck- and I'll be over to give it a look!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just found your new challenge blog Julia, can't wait to join the fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Juliax