I had some new stamps arrive and just happened to make a tag with them which fits the 'summer colours' theme quite well - I hope!
I must give credit to the hugely talented Colleen Dietrich who did a fab 'bee' card and gave me the inspiration for the background on this tag. Colleen used a resist technique to create the honeycomb but I found a somewhat quicker method: good old TH embossing folder!! Do go and look at her blog if you haven't been before - I LOVE her work!
This will be all for a while from me as Cyprus calls again and we're off soon! Have a great week.
|The elements used to make the tag. I also used some garden twine to go through the top but forgot to add it to this photo - oops!|
|An uncluttered (for me!) completed tag! The pink in this tag is really vibrant and I'm afraid my photography skills don't do it justice - same with the gorgeous lime green.|
|The card for the flowers was made using dylusion inks and then stamped, cut out and layered. Such lovely shapes to cut and LOVE those dylusion inks! I manipulated the small flower so that it became dimensional and added interest.|